18 Proton Beam down- 15 to go!
I know that a lot of you know I’m a bit of a fanatic about journaling as I’ve been doing it for the past 20 years. Since this medical journey began in Dec I’ve been recording the advantages of having only 1/2 a face that works. Here are my thoughts on the top 10 benefits with the goal of using humor to put all of this in perspective as life is way too short to really take any of this too seriously.
1. No mask needed in a masquerade ball
2. Most likely gets me the main role in Phantom of the Opera without a mask
3. Dress up as the Roman God Janus for Halloween- google it!
4. Confuse my opponents with a 1/2 bluff poker face
5. I can show the related scars on my arm & leg and tell one heck of a shark attack story (Elaine- great idea- thank you!)
6. For the 1st time in my life if someone calls me a 2 face liar I can say “you are actually right”…most likely followed by “Can I pour you a glass of wine?”
7. Theres a place to hang the umbrella on my droopy lip
8. Maybe with 1/2 a face I’ll talk 1/2 as much- still 1/2 unlikely!
9. I can be the ideal model for a multi face Picasso painting
10. And the number one reason… I can look at people who are staring at me and say “there is nothing wrong with my face, what’s wrong with your eyes?”
Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! Let me know if you have more 2 face advantages to contribute!
I’ll get more serious as the week goes by!