It is with much sadness that I share with you that my twin brother Charlie passed away on March 2oth from complications with pneumonia.
Charles R. Cancalosi was a loving Dad who brought 3 healthy children into this world: Kyle, Karla & Kelsey.
As we all reconcile with the challenges of losing a loved one, I have 5 things I would like to share:
- Charlie had a really big heart and was always helping others. I will remember this most.
- He was extremely mechanical and could fix just about anything. He helped build and rebuild America with his career as a Union Electrician.
- He was so proud of his children
- He never stopped fighting. He was also a head & neck cancer survivor who spend the last 10 years in chronic pain, yet never gave up!
- Finally- I recommend using the emotion of his death to remind ourselves how important the people are in your life and what a great time to reach out and let them know how much you care.
Knowing Charlie is pain free and now along side with my Dad is quite comforting.