I know a-lot of you know I love to journal. I’ve been doing it for 20 years and I’m 1/2 way through journal #63. Our daughter Julianne has designed over 40 pages of graphic artistry on the latest journal. No doubt I’ll complete the journal just on this Boston experience alone as it is a treasure trove of learnings and silver linings.
On page 112 of the journal I have a page dedicated to 5 things I’m grateful for and I wanted to share them with you today.
I’m grateful for:
1. Barb and her unending support, encouragement and love
2. Dave & Terri Handler who have hosted us in their beautiful home in Newton Center, MA for the first 2 weeks. Dave & Terri you are both awesome!
3. For Cyclotrons, Proton Beams, Chemotherapy & nausea medications which are all necessary but really do suck!
4. For the Mass Transit “T” system for ease of getting around and then hand sanitizer for all the handles & bars we touched
5. For the incredible support from all of you. It’s so nice to not have to worry about stuff!
Tomorrow is the 2nd round of the double punch (Radiation & Chemo) and I have a feeling I’ll have a lot to say on that. (or at least getting through it)
Until then, our sincere thanks for your thoughts & prayers!