As I’ve been journaling every day throughout this journey I wanted to share 5 quotes I have received so far that have touched my heart and have been deeply on my mind. But first of all thanks to awesome friends who keep on sharing these beautiful points to ponder upon in which many times they help me get through the treatments.

1. “The strongest steel is made in the hottest fire” ~ Mark Vachon (Thank you Mark) ps- you can easily brainstorm 10 metaphors on this quote alone!

2. “Going through things you never thought you’d go through will only take you places you never thought you’d get to~Morgan Harper Nichols (sent from Kathy McCormack- Thank you!)

3. “Every day might not be good, but there is something good in every day” (sent from Elaine Goodwin- Thank you!)

4. “Two things to remember in life: Take care of your thoughts when you are alone, and take care of your words when you are with people” (sent from Steve Patscot- Thank you!)

5. “Sometimes we are tested. Not to show our weaknesses. But to discover our strengths” (sign in a card shop- Thank you store)

In summary there’s a formula I really like in the power of controlling your own destiny:

REALITY + RESPONSE = RESULT
The only part of this equation you can control is your response as the reality is real and the result already happened. As my buddy Paul Saunders says¬† “life is made up of 10% of what happens to you and the other 90% is how you respond”. Goal = Respond powerfully!

Throughout this journey I’m accelerating my learning so much about how to respond in more healthy, holy and holistic ways…so much to learn and Barb is an exceptional teacher in this category!

Have a great weekend!

Love Bob